The Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices (RVAHJ) is the peak membership body for Victoria’s Honorary Justices (Justices of the Peace and Bail Justices.)
RVAHJ membership benefits include:
- four editions of the informative RVAHJ journal Custodes per year
- regular RVAHJ e-news, to keep you informed on issues affecting honorary justices
- access to a personal lifetime RVAHJ email address
- the opportunity to meet fellow honorary justices
- access to RVAHJ highly regarded in-service JP and BJ training
- option to join a network of county and metropolitan RVAHJ branches
- invitation to attend RVAHJ events, including the prestigious RVAHJ Annual Dinner
- service awards and recognition
- ability to participate on RVAHJ committees
- strong advocacy in stakeholder forums
- representation on the Australian Council of Justices Associations.
- Insurance covering you whilst performing your official duties and any RVAHJ function including Branch meetings.
Membership of the RVAHJ is open to all Honorary Justices – join us today!
Royal Victorian Association of Honorary Justices
PO Box 317, Elwood 3184
Phone: (03) 9525 7099
Fax: (03) 9525 7765