This session is open to all Honorary Justices and highly recommended to those newly appointed.
This course is designed to be a refresher for long standing JP’s and as initial training and guidance for newly appointed Justices.
The course covers the following aspects including Statutory Declarations, Affidavits (including Oaths and Affirmations), certifying true copies, interstate and federal matters and more.
- What is a Justice of the Peace
- What is an authorized person
- The legal underpinning
- Affidavits, Declarations & Certified True Copy
- Oaths, Affirmations & Powers of Attorney
- The evidence Act 1958
- The role of Justices in Society
For training dates for this year please contact the RVAHJ Head Office for the latest information….contact us now!