The Westgate Roster Group was formed 2017 and has DSS (Document Signing Stations) that operate out of the Williamstown and Footscray Police Stations. We have a small group of dedicated and enthusiastic Honorary Justices that provide services to the local communtiy.
Chair: Loretta Cormack JP BJ (Retired) FRVAHJ
Vice Chair: n/a
Secretary: Loretta Cormack JP
Treasurer: Metka McDonald JP
Williamstown Police Station:
Loretta Cormack JP BJ (Retired) FRVAHJ
Trainer: Please contact our Elwood Office for the name of local RVAHJ Certified Trainer.
The group meets every 2 months on the last Tuesday of the month, as well as additional meetings as needed for special projects, contact Loretta for additional details on meeting room.
New members are always welcome at our Branch. We have regular training and information sharing sessions and it’s always great to share knowledge and support each other in our active Justice roles. To join our Branch, please contact Loretta on 0401312395 or Metka McDonald on 0418393972, Vicki Howitt 0403568808 or Lynn Olsen. Alternatively call the Association head office on 03 9525 7099
Document Signing Stations
Current DSS Locations
Williamstown Police Station: 100 Nelson Pl, Williamstown VIC 3016
Monday: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Tuesday: 10.ppam – 2.00pm
Footscray Police Station: 66 Hyde St, Footscray VIC 3011
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 6pm – 8pm
Wednesday 10am – 2pm & 5pm – 7pm
Saturday 10am – midday
Altona Police Station (New)
This is a new police station being built and is planned to be operational around mid 2020. A new document signing station is being planned and further details will be provided when completion date of opening of police station is confirmed. Address to be advised near Maidstone Street, Altona
Food For Thoughts For Others
Be of service. Whether you make yourself available to a friend or co-worker, or you make time every month to do volunteer work, there is nothing that harvests more of a feeling of empowerment than being of service to someone in need.
- Williamstown Police Station – Training October 2019 on Powers Of Attorney by RVAHJ President – Paul Mracek JP FRVAHJ.
- RSL Oct 2019 – attended by Police, HJSS & RVAHJ Pres
- Police Citation for outstanding service:Awarded to Lorretta Cormack for outstanding service to the community.
Justices On The Move
- The group made a visit to the or premises of the Water Police Search & Rescue which was very informative for all that attended during March 2019
- Retired former homicide detective visited and did a key talk to the group
- Social dinner during end of 2018 was held for the group to connect and network and had special guest Jena Galvin and Past President Geoff Legge